nuffnang

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

What A Day

This is a picture taken at the place where I play badminton. As you will be able to notice, it is a good facility with rubber courts and very good lightings. They've maintained the place well and I believe everyone who plays there will give good comments about it.
I had some very nice games today even without my favourite racquet. Really tried to get adjusted to the racquet, but the lack of tension and the weight differential made me strain my arms. So I went home feeling sore all over.

Had my Java test today and thank God everything went on smoothly. The most annoying part was not knowing how to answer most of the theory question but somehow or another I could easily answer the programming part. Maybe it is due to my little interest in looking at codes and studying them that made the task much more easier. All in all it was truely God's grace I could finnish up my test.

Not a very good evening for me. Talked to someone I feel shouldn't have talked too and how she reacted? "I think from now on we can never be friends anymore." Har!! Quite surprised to hear that from your own brethren but seriously, the only thing I did was to spell out the truth from the bottom of my heart, thats all. Anyway I do hope things goes well for her and in time she'll get her rythm back. For now everything just goes on as usual. That just really add weight to the point that women are totally unpredictable and can be a manace. NOTE: I don't mean all women okay?

Anyway here I am doing my assignment and preparing for my test tomorrow. Yes this week, 3 test all together! Very very hectic week but it is truely by God's grace I can still enjoy myself with a game or 2 of badminton and have time to study ( mostly last minute ). Right now I am just preparing some simple notes for the test tomorrow and hopefully it will help. Promised my friend, Ijan to help him study for the Microcontroller Based System subject in which we'll be having another test regarding it on Friday.

As for college life, this semester is proving to be the hardest. The sudden change of syllabus really confused us so much so even the lecturers are finding it hard to understand our text books. At times I feel like giving up but that extra strength inside which keeps me going helps and truely once again must thank God for that. At the end of the day, test after test has gone, I've just realized that it isn't so bad after all.

2 comments:

w3s said...

Ya, u better specify the part not all women r like tat, otherwise, u can expect some ppl 2 flood ur comments..

Hei, the background music sounds very familiar, nice music! Hehe..

J@cob & Anne said...

yeah..curi from u lar..haha....thought it might be bored with just words...

anyway yeah specified it already..with a NOTE: summore....